Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Tip of the Day--Google Reader

I was recently introduced to Google Reader and thought I would share this time saving tip with you, if you don't know about it already. If you find yourself repeatedly visiting a website (or blog) to check for updates, or if you just stumble across a page you want to keep track of, you can easily subscribe to it in Google Reader. It will notify you when an update to the website has been made. Check it out http://www.google.com/reader/

2 comments:

Mary said...

I use Google Reader too and I love it. It is definitely a time saver! It doesn't take any longer than checking your email :) I only wish that you could comment on the blogs directly from it and that it would display the private blogs that you read too.

Janet said...

I'm going to have to check it out. That could save me a lot of time.