Saturday, July 19, 2008

Random Pictures

I came across some pictures that I have been meaning to post but didn't know where to put them. So here are some random pictures of my cute kids...
Carlie and Davis passed out on the floor after spending the night with the Toveys. Crista sure knows how to wear my kids out.

Grandma and Grandpa Emery at Carlie's dance recital.
Carlie is our little performer. She loved dancing on the big stage and kept asking if she could do it again.

Carlie's and Davis' first ride on the backward train (that's what they call it) also know as the Frontrunner. Davis has been obsessed with trains since.

Carlie and Davis at the Gateway fountains . I know Davis was using all his willpower to stop him from running into the water.

Our sweet Joseph in the bath. Carlie and Davis love to get in the tub with him. It can get pretty crowded with all three of them in there.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Cute Pics! I love Carlie's poses in the dance recital pictures :) Your post reminded me that I've been wanting to take my kids on a train ride (Trax) downtown to The Gateway or Temple Square too. Thanks for the reminder! It looks like it was fun!

Heather said...

Those pictures are so cute...you guys have the most adorable kids. I swear, your mom is one of the most amazing looking women I have ever seen. She is aging so well and you are on board to do the same. That is awesome!

Heather said...

Alright beautiful Monica, where do I start (as I put on other blogs I am writing my memory of you here because it makes more sense to me than putting it on mine)? I have been thinking of you all a bunch the last few days because it seems like as I start thinking back more and more things come to me. I have a clear memory of us sitting in the backseat of someone's car and cracking up and I am positive that it was an ongoing joke but I cannot remember it for the life of me. You were always one of the most beautiful and genuine people that I had ever met. I am the one that always had a good time hanging out with you (and I had totally forgot about the trampoline night. How funny!). I remember taking classes together at the Community College and leaving you and Janet and still laughing about something we were talking about and then feeling like an idiot because I was walking by myself laughing. I was getting looks like I had lost it. I remember hanging out at your house and making over your little brother who was so cute and of course all the fun times driving around. I also remember the Rush concert (you were a real friend for going with me) and having a great time with you and I also remember going to Oldies Fest and having a blast.

I have to apologize ahead of time because my next memories involve other guys (sorry Rick) but we didn't like any of them so it's okay.

The first one is the weird guy who worked at the gym at the college who had a crush on you and for months tried to get you to go out with him. He would just show up in whatever area we were in like a stalker. Then once he realized you wouldn't go out with him he changed to Janet and then me...yeah like that would work out for him.

The other is the time we went out for our geology? class or something like that to find land markers and get pictures of ourselves by them. We drove with a boy from our class who took us out in the middle of nowhere and it seems like we were nervous the car would get stuck or something...and I remember him being a huge jerk the whole time and really bugging us.

I remember sitting at Mary's wedding dinner at a table with you and Rick and Holly (I don't think Ben was there) and cracking up the whole time...mostly because Rick had all these jokes he was telling that he had saved on his cell phone or something (maybe that was more of a Rick memory). Of course I also remember you and Rick flirting a ton in high school and hoping you would get together and then being so happy when you did. I also remember going to your wedding and thinking you were about the cutest couple ever (you looked gorgeous) and then meeting a few years back when Carlie was maybe one and Elias was a couple months and thinking the cutest couple ever had one of the cutest girls ever. The boys are just as cute so I guess you two have the recipe down pat! I am so glad we are friends and I hope we can get together again soon so we can catch up.