
A quick update on the binky. Davis is doing great and is handling the loss better than I thought he would. He still occasionally asks for his binky during the day and cries a little at night and naptime, but hopefully in the next week he will forget all about it. The only problem with this change is that he wakes up extra early in the mornings. I'm not a fan of the kids being up before 7. What can you do? Now the questions is if I should take Joseph's binky away now and be done with them for good...
1 comment:
He is so stinkin' cute!
So I am responding to your memory comment on my blog. I too remember when you came to Lake Powell with my family. It was so much fun getting to know you better on that trip. I also remember in college when we took the girls only trip to Southern Cali and Disneyland. That was a blast! I remember when all of the rest of you had your missionaries out and we would get together every weekend and you would all pine after your missionaries. And of course how can I forget the Concert Choir trip in high school where you and Rick fell in love. It was so sweet seeing you sit by each other on the bus and cuddling all the way home from Seattle :)
Thanks for being such a good friend!
Post a Comment