Here are a few pictures from our recent trip to Lagoon. Yes, they are almost identical to the pictures of last years Lagoon trip except the kids are another year older. They love Lagoon and since we live so close they ask everytime we drive past the park "when can we go to The Goon?"
I have to thank Austin for coming up, so I could have help during the day before Rick could get there. I also have to thank Austin for talking me into going on the ride Wicked where my new cell phone fell out of my pocket and was smashed to pieces. Thanks Austin, for coming to Lagoon..I think!
I have to thank Austin for coming up, so I could have help during the day before Rick could get there. I also have to thank Austin for talking me into going on the ride Wicked where my new cell phone fell out of my pocket and was smashed to pieces. Thanks Austin, for coming to Lagoon..I think!
3 comments:
Looks like they had alot of fun!
You are such a nice mom to take your kids to Lagoon! My kids always want to go there and I won't take them. (For one thing it costs so much now, and for another I don't feel like dragging a new baby around there). Anyway, your pictures almost made me want to take my kids there this year . . . ALMOST!
I'm glad that you all had fun!
PS- We love flying kites too!
that is so funny! that's what my kids call lagoon too! we just went and yeah, i pretty much have the same pics on my blog as you do on there. well, different kids.....lol
Post a Comment