Wednesday, August 12, 2009

BYU-IDAHO


Since Rick and I are BYU-IDAHO Alumni Ambassadors, we were invited to campus during Education Week for a little bit of training. They paid for our meals and hotel, so we thought it would be a nice get away and a chance to learn a little bit more about what we are supposed to be doing as Ambassadors.

Rick loved being back on campus and to visit all the places he remembered when he went to school there. The education week classes were uplifting and inspiring. We also had no kids, so we took advantage of the situation and went to the temple and to the new Harry Potter movie. Thanks everyone that watched our kids so we could go.

2 comments:

Emery's said...

Looks like you guys have been having tons of fun! Tell Carlie she is EXTREMELY brave! I couldn't even get near that spider without screaming and running the other way.

Janet said...

Sounds like you guys have had lots of fun this summer! I have been wanting to take my kids to Lagoon, but Chet is against it. He gets really sick on the rides. I think the kids would have a blast, although, I wonder how many of the rides they would actually dare to ride. Anyway, maybe I'll be able to talk Chet into it once the weather cools off a little.

I went to Lagoon last fall and was WAY too chicken to ride Wicked. You are brave! Sorry to hear about your new phone.