When Joseph goes missing and the house gets quiet I run to one of two places, first the laundry room to see if he is playing in the laundry detergent or the pantry to see if he is playing to the flour. I know I should child proof these two areas, but can't seem to find a good place to store those items. I try to keep the doors shut, but they never seem to stay that way. Here's what happened one day when Joe went missing for a few minutes. I can't get mad at his cute little face, so we end up laughing instead. I think I have another Davis on my hands....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He is so cute all covered in flour!
This is hilarious. I don't know your kids at all or you guys very well. But I think this is sooooo funny. Cousin Hollie Chandler Barber
Cute boy -- flour and all!
Post a Comment