Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sea World and Ocean

Here are our pictures of Sea World. I love this picture of Carlie, her face is priceless. We had a chance to feed the dolphins, which gave us an up-close experience with them. Davis kept a safe distance, but Carlie loved it.



Examining the starfish.

Getting up-close with the animals from the "Pets Rule" show. I love Carlie's dance pose in this picture.I think this pictures sums up the way we ended our day at Sea World. The kids were worn out and ready for bed. We made a quick stop to check out the ocean before we headed home. It was a cold, rainy day, so we took a short walk along La Jolla Shores. We planned to let the kids play in the water, but of course the weather didn't work out as we had planned. We had fun admiring the ocean from a distance.



2 comments:

The Emery's said...

Looks like you guys were able to make some fun memories outside of the hotel too. :) What a fun trip! That's so funny that Davis didn't like to get close to the animals. And I really like his puppy leash. I definitely need to get one of those for Cole!

Michelle

Janet said...

I'm still jealous. It looks like such a fun trip! Your kids look so cute. That picture of Carlie with the Dolphins really is priceless. You can tell that she was loving it! Next stop Disneyland!