I don't know what it is about that foamy soap! Gabe loves it too. He's made several messes with it, but he has never covered his entire body with it. Too funny! I love how he tasted it! What a cute kid.
I think your Davis and our Ella would get along famously!
He really is so adorable! I was cracking up. I am shocked he didn't make a face when he tasted it. That stuff is nasty!
I think your life would be pretty boring with out Davis around...what a fun kid. ;)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I don't know what it is about that foamy soap! Gabe loves it too. He's made several messes with it, but he has never covered his entire body with it. Too funny! I love how he tasted it! What a cute kid.
I think your Davis and our Ella would get along famously!
He really is so adorable! I was cracking up. I am shocked he didn't make a face when he tasted it. That stuff is nasty!
I think your life would be pretty boring with out Davis around...what a fun kid. ;)
Post a Comment