If Carlie hasn't shown you yet, here is a video of her riding her bike without training wheels. She is quite proud of herself and is happy to show everyone (including strangers) her new skill.
Wow, looks like we need the Lamberts to come to our house and teach our kids a few tricks! Caden still can't ride his bike with out training wheels and McKenna is no where close to being potty trained . . . HELP! Also, glad you had fun on your trip, tell Rick we can't wait to hear his valet story!
Yay for Carlie!! I would love for you guys to come teach my kids to ride their bikes without training wheels too! I'll be a nervous wreck teaching our kids. That's awesome!
A bike today ... a car tomorrow! I swear it seems to go that quickly! Thanks for the cute video and this great blog site. I love all the pictures and comments. Mom/Grandma
7 comments:
Wow, looks like we need the Lamberts to come to our house and teach our kids a few tricks! Caden still can't ride his bike with out training wheels and McKenna is no where close to being potty trained . . . HELP! Also, glad you had fun on your trip, tell Rick we can't wait to hear his valet story!
Yay for Carlie!! I would love for you guys to come teach my kids to ride their bikes without training wheels too! I'll be a nervous wreck teaching our kids. That's awesome!
hey monica! glad you got on our blog...so i could see you!
Wow! Way to go Carlie! You look like a pro! Riding across the grass and everything. You're growing up too fast. Are you sure you're only 4?? :)
Michelle
I am glad we were able to see this amazing girl live in action. We are excited to see you guys in a few days!!
Collin just watched this video and he thought it was "so cool" that Carlie rode across the grass!!
A bike today ... a car tomorrow! I swear it seems to go that quickly! Thanks for the cute video and this great blog site. I love all the pictures and comments.
Mom/Grandma
Post a Comment