I never thought this day would come! I'm so proud of my boy, as you can tell he is pretty proud of himself as well! I'm sure we will still have a few bumps along the way, but so far so good, he even stayed dry throughout the night. Way to go Davis!
Congratulations! Davis looks so cute and proud of himself! Doesn't it feel good! I didn't even want to start potty training Gabe, but I'm so glad I did. It's nice to only buying one set of diapers. (We aren't even using pull-ups anymore!)
What a good looking family you have (I just read your last three posts). Congrats to Davis on being a big boy. I love it when they are potty trained! Your trip looked like lots of fun. I really need to go to the San Diego zoo. I know the kids would love it and it looks like a great time. Next time you guys should stop by our place. Okay, so it is not exactly on the way but it's a bummer you were so close (or at least close compared to Utah).
7 comments:
Wow that's awesome! Do you have any pointers that I could use with Cole?
Congratulations! Davis looks so cute and proud of himself! Doesn't it feel good! I didn't even want to start potty training Gabe, but I'm so glad I did. It's nice to only buying one set of diapers. (We aren't even using pull-ups anymore!)
That picture is perfect. That about says it all. Way to go Davis!
What a good looking family you have (I just read your last three posts). Congrats to Davis on being a big boy. I love it when they are potty trained! Your trip looked like lots of fun. I really need to go to the San Diego zoo. I know the kids would love it and it looks like a great time. Next time you guys should stop by our place. Okay, so it is not exactly on the way but it's a bummer you were so close (or at least close compared to Utah).
I bet Rick used to brag about being potty trained too! Heck, he still brags about it here at the office. Good looking family you have!
Sooo Jealous... Max is going on 31/2 and refuses! Lucky you!
I am pretty sure that is my favorite picture of Davis. Ever.
Post a Comment