
Joseph had his 2 month check-up with his pediatrician this week. We were happy to hear that he is a healthy baby and he weighed in at a whopping 15.1 pounds (95%) and was 23 inches long (50%). All the nurses had to check out the chubby baby. The first thing the doctor said when she she came in the room was "Your baby's fat". I guess she says it how it is. Just for reference, Carlie and Davis weighed 15 1/2 pounds when they were 6 months old. We love our chubby, sweet baby that gives us adorable smiles.
7 comments:
This picture makes me laugh out loud. I love it!
He is so cute! You must have switched from Dr Memmott to a Dr closer to your home. I could never picture Dr Memmott saying that!
Ohhh... I just want to SQUEEZE him!! I can't believe how big he has gotten since the last time I saw him! So Cute!! - Michelle
What a cute picture! I can't believe your doctor said that. I laughed out loud reading that. Babies are allowed to be fat! I love chunky babies!
Thats great! Cooper weighed 14.8 lbs at 2 months so he is just following in those footsteps. I love those chubby babies! He is adorable
He is so stinkin' cute! Mine are always chunky too and I love the rolls (my doctor called Zachary the Michelin baby and then took him into the room next to us that had a couple pregnant with their first). I love seeing all these pictures of your new babies but it makes me sad that I am so far away.
All Joe has to do is also get his height up to 95% and he'll be just fine! He ain't fat, he's just too short -- a curse I've had to deal with, too! Love that smile!
Grandma
Post a Comment