Carlie started swimming lessons this week. We had a rough start, but I think she is starting to like it and is learning lots each day. She works one on one with an swim instructor and has already learned to float on her back. I think that is pretty impressive since today was her third lesson and she spent the second lesson screaming and kicking and wanting to get out of the water. She was a totally different girl today and even jumped off the diving board. Watch the video and you can see how she can come up out of the water and go straight to a float. She is still working on holding her breath and staying under water without getting water in her nose. I think that will take lots of practice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is so great that she has a private instructor! I still need to sign up for swimming lessons this summer. Thanks for the reminder!
It looks like she is learning quickly. I would love for Ethan to have a private instructor also.
I didn't know that you had a blog! Is it okay if I connect you to mine? I would love to look at your blog! You are a great neighboor!!
Post a Comment