
Rick and I recently celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary. It is hard to believe it has been 9 years. It seems just like yesterday we were living in Logan in our small married housing apartment, just the two of us, going to school and working. Now 9 years, 3 kids, 2 apartments and 2 houses later, we are still happy and in love.
I am lucky to have such a wonderful husband. He does so much for me and our children. Here's to many, many more years together! I love you Rick!
6 comments:
Congratulations on 9 years! Here's to another 70 more!
Congratulations on 9 years!
Happy Anniversary! Neil and Shell
Congratulations you guys. I can't believe it has been that long either. I swear you look almost exactly the same and I love the way Rick is looking at you in the picture. If I said anything else it wouldn't be appropriate...
Monica & Rick -
I found your blog! What a cute family you have. Good to see you are doing well. Congrats on your little chunk! I am hoping this baby (due in two weeks) I am carrying will be chunky - the first two were skinny little monkeys! Anyhow send me an e-mail and I will get you an invite to view our blog! All the Best!
Maurie & Kyle
Are you kidding me, 9 years already? You're making me feel old, where does the time go? That is great you guys, what a cute family....here is where I would make some smart comment as to how I never would have thought Rick could have produced such good looking.....ouch!(my wife just hit me) Congrats!
Post a Comment