Monday, January 28, 2008

Dancin' Machine

Carlie is starting tap/ballet class next week. She was so excited when we picked up her dance attire that she had to try it on right away. Here is a video of our self-taught dancer, hopefully she will pick up a few new steps in her dance class. Davis loves to wear Carlie's ballet shoes and dance along with her. You can see he is wearing them in this video. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Mary said...

Wow! Carlie has some moves :)

jenny said...

Who needs to take classes with moves like that?!?!?!?

Janet said...

So cute! I can totally relate to the part with her falling. (I'm not very coordinated when it comes to dancing.) She is going to have so much fun!

Carol Lambert said...

SO CUTE! I love going to the blog sites! They are made for grandmas that just want to see these cute little ones ... every day!

You go, Carlie (and Davis, I guess)! Let me know when you have your very first recital -- I want front row seats!

The sledding pictures sure brought back some fun memories. Rick looked like he was having a fun time, and no broken bones from the experience!

Grandma Carol