Thursday, January 17, 2008
Sledding Adventure
Carlie has been begging for the last few weeks for us to take her sledding. So, we bought a couple of cheap sleds and went searching for a small hill. Sledding was one of my least favorite activities to do as a child since I always got cold fast. But being the great Mom that I am I decided to give it another try. Here are a few pictures from our outing. Carlie and Rick had lots of fun, but Davis and I were ready to go home after a few minutes. Davis only went down the hill once and then he was done for the day. The last picture is of Carlie crying all the way home because she was so cold. Reminds me of my sledding days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm with you, Monica, I'd much rather be inside where it's warm! Also, I love the picture of Davis on the treadmill :) It looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas. Your trip to Hawaii sounds like so much fun (especially right now when it is so cold). Hawaii is my favorite vacation spot; you will love it! Which island(s) are you going to?
You are very brave...I still haven't braved the cold and gone sledding... or built a snowman...sheesh, what kind of mother am I?
Congrats to you for doing it!!
What a fun family outing. I guess I need to let my kids play in the snow a little more. We buy them snow clothes and they only wear them once or twice during the season. I've never really liked sledding though. Small hills are fine, but the big ones terrify me.
I am with you on the sledding thing, even less fun as an adult. But, the smiles from the kids are priceless!
Post a Comment