Carlie and Davis on Christmas morning-I hope Carlie's new Barbie pajamas will be the replacement for her old tattered ducky pajamas. I still find her wearing her ducky pajamas every once in awhile. I guess it is better than every night.
Carlie helping Davis open his presents.
Davis' favorite thing about Christmas morning was the M & M's he found in his stocking. If you look close you can see chocolate around his mouth. He had them all eaten before he had opened any presents.
Carlie's big present from Santa was a play kitchen. It keeps Carlie and Davis entertained for quite awhile during the day!
Carlie at Grandpa and Grandma Lambert's Christmas party.
Davis at Grandpa and Grandma Lambert's Christmas Party.
Christmas at Grandpa and Grandma Emery's.
Brinlee and Carlie staring at the fire at Grandpa and Grandma Emery's.
Davis waiting patiently to open presents.
Carlie and Davis in their new Christmas outfits!
2 comments:
What cute Christmas pictures. I love the one of the girls looking at the fire.
Carlie's dress is beautiful!!
Ohhhh Yes, I remember putting that little kitchen set together a year ago. I KNOW you had fun with that one Rick. I think it would have been less work if I had forged the plastic molds, cast the parts myself and built the thing from scratch, rather than punch out all 10,000 parts and pieces and assembling that with a tool set that would make a mechanic jealous.
Post a Comment