Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Bowling with the fam

Rick and I celebrated Valentine's Day early this year with a quick trip to the Anniversary Inn in Logan. This seems to be an annual getaway for us and we love the break from the kids for one night. Thanks Heather for watching Carlie and Davis while we were there.
So, for Valentine's day we thought we would go on a family date. Here are some pictures from our Valentines outing to the bowling alley.
Carlie loved her pretty bowling shoes

Davis said 'evey' (heavy) every time he picked up the ball.

Watch Mom!

Bowling and a jungle gym, Davis was in heaven!

2 comments:

Janet said...

Cute video! I can't believe they have bowling shoes in Davis and Carlie's size!

jenny said...

I love the one of Carlie posing with her shoes. Who knew bowling shoes could be so stylish to a little girl!!