Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Ava Grace Lambert








9 comments:

Carol Lambert said...

What a precious baby! What a great little family! Good job, Rick and Monica, and good luck! Love you all.

Cousin Melissa said...

Congratulations! She's darling!

Mary said...

She is absolutely adorable! I love her cheeks! Congrats you guys!! I hear that there is quite a story behind her birth (but I didn't hear the actual story). I'll have to give you a call Monica so that I can hear it. Take care and get lots of rest.

Emery's said...

She is so cute! I love the chubby little cheeks. We can't wait to see her!

jenny said...

Thanks for posting these. I love, love, love the one of Joe! So sweet.

Kate said...

She is adorable! LOVE the hair! And Monica, you don't look at all like you just had a baby! :)

Sarah said...

She's gorgeous! I hope it the delivery went well!

Hyrum and Chelsea said...

Congratulations! You look great Monica! the kids are so cute with little Ava, how cute...she is beautiful!

Heather said...

Congratulations!! She is adorable and I cannot get over those cheeks! How big was she? You are going to have to post this story soon! I love all the smiling pictures of your other kids...unfortunately we do not have any of Zachary smiling right after the baby was born! Thank goodness he seems to be adjusted better now!