What cute pictures! They are getting so big.
Oh. my. holy. awesome. pictures!! They belong in some fancy magazine or something. Those are seriously so beautiful! You are for sure putting those up in your house, right?! By the way, did I mention that I LOVE them!!
I love the pictures! I love the kids! Thanks for our copies of them. I will get some frames, and get those up at Grandpa & Grandma's house ASAP!
These turned out so cute and I love their outfits! I actually just ordered the ties myself so that was funny to get on and see them (they are the peanut posh ones right?). Your family is adorable, Monica!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What cute pictures! They are getting so big.
Oh. my. holy. awesome. pictures!! They belong in some fancy magazine or something. Those are seriously so beautiful!
You are for sure putting those up in your house, right?!
By the way, did I mention that I LOVE them!!
I love the pictures! I love the kids! Thanks for our copies of them. I will get some frames, and get those up at Grandpa & Grandma's house ASAP!
These turned out so cute and I love their outfits! I actually just ordered the ties myself so that was funny to get on and see them (they are the peanut posh ones right?). Your family is adorable, Monica!!!
Post a Comment