Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Yay! It's done.

Thanks Rick, Gord and Dave for spending your 4th of July weekend constructing our playset. It was a huge project and they accomplished the majority of it in one day. Lots of hard work and planning made it a productive day!
The kids have spent every waking hour outside playing or eating on their new playset. I hope this will last awhile.

Here are the kids early the first morning the playset was complete checking it out. I'm glad they finally have something to do out in our massive backyard.

8 comments:

Britanie said...

Looks great Rick, way to go! I can't believe it is'nt falling apart yet...you many pieces did you have left over when you were done?

Britanie said...

Britanie will kill me if I don't clarify that I left that last comment....I'm not flying down until Fri. the 17th if you can find time in your schedule to go golfing!

Britanie said...

I will correct myself in that first comment before your Mom does...that is "isn't" and "how many pieces did you have left over when you were done?"

Mary said...

That is what we need to do - get a playset for our backyard so our kids have something to do back there. Good work Rick!
I love the Fourth of July pictures. That is a great picture of your family! How did you get all three kids to look at the camera at the same time :)?

The Emery's said...

Alright.... it's time to come visit!!

Carol Lambert said...

Sure glad Britanie corrected her errors! Having to police all the facebook/email/blog sites and correct all the language/grammar/spelling errors really can be exhausting!
Cute pictures of a cute family on the 4th of July.

Carol Lambert said...

Wait. I just reread those messages from "Britanie", and saw that they were really from JAKE! Okay, now it all makes sense! Jake, Jake, Jake, didn't you take English 101, or 99, or something? Why kind of slacker education did you get at good old Ricks College? I'm sure that now it is BYU-Ricks, the English department standards have risen! It has been too long since we have seen you. Fly on over and land in the Jordan River Temple parking lot, and you're right next door to us. I'm sure it will be alright ... well, as long as you are paying a full tithing! You have a darling wife and children. You are truly a blessed man!

Janet said...

Cute 4th of July pictures! I love the outfits. Your playset looks great! I can't wait for my kids to come play on it. You know...since they don't have one of their own. J/K! I'm sure your kids are loving it!