Here are a few highlights from our 4th of July celebration.


The crazy crowded Kaysville parade. There were so many people! I think we will find a different parade next year. See if you can pick out Carlie and Davis in this crowd.

Sparklers in the backyard. Davis loved being able to play with fire.

Fireworks with the neighbors.

This picture was actually taken at the Taylorsvile Dayzz fireworks. This is my good friend Kelly's little girl and Carlie in matching dresses. Complete coincidence!
3 comments:
Did you guys even get any candy at the parade?? That is CRAZY how many people there are! You should come down to Murray's with us next year. :)
CUTE PICTURES! I love that both girls had the same dress! They must both have mothers with good taste!
Those pictures are so cute and I love the dresses. It was great getting to see you again and I am glad that you had such a nice holiday!
Post a Comment