Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Carlie's Latest Dance
Our little performer did a great job in her latest dance recital. It's fun to see her enjoy dance and especially enjoy being on stage. Here is a link to a video of her recital if you want to see her shine(Be sure to click on the "HD" button below the video.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
so.stinkin.CUTE!! I loved her adorable smile throughout the whole thing!
Collin just watched it and was smiling and giggling...he loved it!
I wish it would have worked out for us to be there.
WHAT A LITTLE STAR! Her smile is just contagious! Gotta love that little ladybug -- I sure do!
That was sooo cute! We are going to miss our recital again this year..oh well, maybe next year. She did such a good job and I loved the smile too!
Post a Comment