Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Easter Part II

No Easter celebration is complete without the Lambert Egg Smashing Contest. This years Champ was Carol and her egg "Crusher". Here is a video of Carlie and Rick going head to head. This contest can be pretty intense, just ask Kade and Collin.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Love all the pictures on these newer posts (especially trying to get one of all three together). It is so true isn't it? I swear it is impossible to get all of them looking at the camera at the same time. I am happy to see that other families also do egg fights/wars or whatever you happen to call them. Good times! I love how you name them...we are going to have to try that next year. Up the competition level!

Huke, Lollie, and Gracie! said...

Hey this is Hollie- Bill's daughter and Rick's cousin. This looks so fun. I can't wait for Easter to come again so we can play. How does the game work? Any rules?
I want to make it a family tradition too.

Emery's said...

Thanks for the Easter pictures! What cute kids!! We sure do miss them! Thanks for coming to the "Emery Zoo" a couple of weeks ago and looking at our monkeys through the glass.