I am sure Monica will write something one of these days about how nice of a husband I am to take her to hawaii. Until then here are some pictures for those who are interested. By the way, the trip was awesome and Maui (and Monica) is (are) beautiful!
Hawaii Pictures
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Beautiful pictures! I'm so jealous. I bet it was so much fun. I want to hear more about it.
I love, Love, LOVE Hawaii. I had no idea that you were already going - I thought that your trip wasn't until the spring (you must not have done the cruise). Maui is the only island that I haven't visited, so it will have to be the next one. It looks beautiful. You guys should check out Kauai next time - GORGEOUS! Actually, you can't go wrong with any of the islands. I'm glad that you were able to get away (soooo worth it, don't you think?)
Awesome! We are so envious. Looks like you had a great time. Nice photos. I'm sure we'll get to hear all about it soon. Bring back some good stories.
Looks like a dream vacation! And if Monica hasn't told everyone how wonderful you are I sure have! How you hid this from her for almost 10 years is amazing. I keep telling Neil he has 6 years left to figure out how to take me to Hawaii. I'm so sorry I got sick and couldn't take care of little Joey. I was so disappointed but I think it worked out for the best. Glad that you had a trip of a lifetime. Thanks for posting pix!
Michelle
WOW. Seriously, I don't even know what else to say. WOW!!
We love the pics! We are glad that you had a great time! What will the next trip be? Maybe next time you could take us with you.
Hey there! Way to go Rick! You guys deserve a vacation. Glad you had a great time, and pics are amazing.. I have never been to Hawaii, someday... maybe! hope you all have Happy holidays! Your kids are adorable!
Oh, what a great place. Looks like you guys did it all! Nice pictures, by the way.
Hey, Rick -- tell your dad that he has had 35 years to save for our trip to Hawaii -- what's up with that?
Glad you were able to go!
Love,
Mom aka WWHNBTH
(figure out that one!)
Rick-
Thanks for making the rest of us look like "chump" husbands, I will be making sure that Britanie never sees this!
Looks like you guys had ton of fun.
Jake
Post a Comment