Thursday, November 13, 2008

Here Comes Trouble

What's going on? My other babies didn't crawl until they were 9 months old. Joseph really shouldn't be crawling yet! He is only 7 months old. I really should have two more months to prepare myself for another moving child. He is already getting into so much mischief, and we had to put up the gate at the top of the stairs. Each day he is getting faster and faster and more independent. My little baby isn't so much a baby anymore. I better prepare myself, he will be walking before I know it.

6 comments:

Mary said...

I can't believe how quickly he is growing up! It seems like it was just yesterday that you had his baby blessing and he was so tiny and newborn. So cute!

Alexander Family said...

Mary, are you sure you are talking about Joseph? Since when has this kid been tiny?

jenny said...

Thanks so much for putting this up! I have been wanting to seem him crawl...what a cutie.

I bet he will be Mr. Speedy by the time I see him at Thanksgiving!!

GoOd LuCk ;)

Janet said...

That is so cute! No, he shouldn't be crawling yet! He is already so fast too. Watch out!

Heather said...

He is so cute! I love the video and the picture in the sink. Oh, and we love waffles for dinner. It has become our Sunday night tradition (or at least some kind of breakfast).

Carol Lambert said...

Wow, he has really improved since we saw him do the belly-flop-pull just a week ago!
Good luck -- once my third child started moving, he NEVER stopped! Oh, I guess you know that, since you married him! Lucky you!
I can only imagine the adventures Joseph and Davis will soon experience together!
Hold on, and enjoy the ride!

Grandma Carol