Carlie and Joseph were so excited to see Santa, Davis was just excited for his candy cane! We didn't do Christmas cards this year so, just pretend you got this picture in the mail. We had a great time at our ward Christmas party. It was fun to see Joseph smiling with Santa. We hope everyone is having a magical Christmas season!






4 comments:
Looks like it will be a fun Christmas at your house this year! Cute pictures. The one with Joseph and Santa is absolutely darling!
Love to all,
Mom/Grandma/Carol
I love Joe's smile...it is one of those extra special ones that makes everyone else smile!!
What cute kids ;)
PS I love your blog background!
How cute! Santa might be at our ward part tomorrow night. I'm pretty sure Holland won't be a fan. She cries when her Grandpas looks at her. All of the pictures are cute, but that picture of Joseph is SOOO cute. What a sweet smile!
Post a Comment