
I won! I won a two night stay at Estancia La Jolla Hotel and tickets to Sea World for the family from Kosy. I entered literally a million times to win the Disneyland-A-Day Vacation, but never got the phone call. I entered maybe a total of 30 times for this trip and they called this morning and told me we were going to San Diego. I never win anything. So Kirby's and Attebury's we are coming your way sometime soon!
6 comments:
Wow, Nice Win! Congratulations!! Free is the best kind of vacation. Well, minus the gift taxes you have to pay from radio station wins. Still, Super Cheap is the next best thing to a free vacation. Have fun!
Ahhh.... I'm so jealous! How fun! CONGRATS!
Michelle
That is way exciting! I never win anything, but now I'm more motivated to try.
We are going to Cali in October and will be going to Sea World one day. Maybe you can happen to go when we do :)
What!?! Who listens to KOSY? Just kidding. (That's what Chet said when I told him you won the tickets.)I am totally jealous! Ethan really wants to go to Sea World, even more than Disneyland. Lucky!
Yay! We're excited to see you guys!
Congrats, Mon! Can you take me with you? (just me, not my kids--okay maybe Harrison, too?)
Post a Comment