Joseph and Carlie bright and early. They are both such morning people! They always have lots of smiles.

We couldn't pass up this perfect photo-op at the county fair.
Grandpa and grandkids at Gardner Village.
Joseph's face makes me laugh, I love it! Carlie and Joseph at Gardner Village's Luau.


4 comments:
Yay! You updated! Cute pictures. I especially love the one of Davis sleeping on Carlie's lap. It was so much fun seeing you tonight! I'm looking forward to the next girl's night (and get togethers with the kids).
Love the pictures. Your kids are so adorable! I love the one of Joseph with the hairy chest and Davis sleeping on Carlie...too too cute!
Joseph changes so much every time I see him! I love the picture of Joseph and Carlie in the photo-op. That cracks me up. And Carlie sure does know how to pose for that camera, especially when Davis is asleep on her lap. You have the cutest family!!! Hopefully we'll see you this weekend! It's been awhile.
Michelle
Cute, cute pictures! I can't believe Davis fell asleep in Carlie's lap. It's funny how fast they fall asleep when they don't get a nap. I think Gabe fell asleep the second his head hit the pillow tonight. I love the picture of Joseph and Carlie on the bed too. The luau at Gardner Village sounds fun! Maybe I'll have to hit it next year. :)
Post a Comment