Carlie started preschool this week. Hooray!! Carlie, Davis and Mom are so happy! We miss our Carlie the couple of mornings she is gone, but it has been great for me to spend more one-on-one time with Davis. All summer Davis has had to listen to Carlie tell him exactly what he should be doing and how to do it. Aren't big sisters great? Davis really wanted to go to preschool with Carlie the first day and spent the morning crying, but once I told him he could pick what he wanted to do for the day he got over his sadness pretty quickly and we headed to the park. Carlie loves the neighborhood preschool we have set up and she is happy to be back with her cute little friends. Here are a couple of pictures from the big day! Even dad got to be home for a little while on her first day of school.

4 comments:
What a little poser. It must be a girl thing because Ry is the same way. I love it! Don't you just love the break from the fighting? I had heard how horrible it was during the summer but never experienced it until this one. I guess fighting isn't the right word, it's the constant teasing. Elias has already started in on Zachary. Fun times for moms!
What a darling little preschooler! Enjoy the time with Davis. It will be good for him -- just ask Rick! He absolutely loved it when Heather and Ryan were at school, and he got to be the big man around the house! Too bad it was only one year in his life!
She is so cute! I can't believe she is already going to preschool...I remember when I tended her as a little newborn baby. She is so grown up! -Danielle
WOW! Can you believe our kids are growing up so fast...next thing we know Carlie and Collin will be off to high school. Yikes ;)
Post a Comment