
Rick wanted to get lots of pictures to document our chubby Joseph. He is now 4 1/2 months old. At his 4 month checkup he weighed 17 lbs 14 oz (95%) and he's still gaining. The picture above is of Joseph in the middle at 4 months with my friends babies, Holland on the left at 6 months and Harrison on the right at 3 1/2 months old. The pictures below show off his chubby body and the fact that he has no knees. He is a super sweet baby and we can't get enough of his chubbiness!





3 comments:
He is SOOO cute! I love how chubby he is. Okay, I guess he is a LITTLE bigger than Holland. :) She weighed 14 lbs the last time I weighed her. He is going to laugh at those pictures when he gets older.
He really is adorable! I love chunky babies and I agree with Janet, those will be so fun to bring out when he is older. Zachary was over 17 lbs at his four month check up also but then he was only 18 by his 6 month...I guess his weight gain is finally slowing down. These babies get heavy!
Boy, I sure am glad no one is taking pictures of my "chubbiness" to post on a blog! What cute children you have -- those Lambert genes are amazing, aren't they?!
Post a Comment