Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sweet Davis!

We just wanted to thank Davis for all he does for our family. Because of him we now have a new computer! Rick and I had been contemplating getting a new one because ours was getting old, but Davis made that decision much easier for us. Davis thought it would be fun to pull the plug from our computer while it was running and this small action totally fried the inside.

That's not all he has done for our family, here are some pictures of Davis making sure I always have something to keep me busy.

After spending two entire days organizing and putting all the baby clothes away I walked into Davis' room to find it like this, with all the baby clothes and baby items pulled out of the closet and dumped on the floor. Don't ask me how he managed to drag the storage drawers out of the closet, turn it upside down, pull out two of the drawers and climb inside. He was able to accomplish all this destruction in a about 2 minutes. He always amazes us with his strength and determination to figure out the most difficult tasks!

5 comments:

Carol Lambert said...

ENJOY! Just wait until all that energy, creativity, curiosity, and just plain "boyness" gets behind the wheel at age 16! Rick, it's all comin' back at ya! Sorry, Monica.
Love,
Mom/Grandma

Janet said...

I guess that would explain why you haven't posted in a while! It doesn't sound like you are going to get any rest time before the new little baby is born. Davis is such a cutie!

Mary said...

Isn't two years old a fun stage :) Just for a warning, my little boy never completely left that stage behind (his latest favorite activity is smearing the bathroom mirror with soap right after I clean it).
Your family is so cute! By the way, it looked like there were alot of girl clothes on the ground. Is that wishful thinking, or just the clothes Davis actually dumped out?

joey said...

So, I see lots of pink, does that mean the baby is a girl?

jenny said...

Oh, he makes me laugh! How can you not love that face ;)

Sorry for all the messes...good luck!!