Our little girl Carlie really wants a playset for the yard. Today is her Birthday. A local radio station is having a contest and the winner gets a backyard playset. Please help her win it by following this link and voting for her!! She is CONTESTANT #32 in the age 5 and older group. Only one vote per computer ip address (1 vote per computer) and email will be allowed. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Happy birthday Carlie! I hope that she wins. I tried voting for her so I hope that it worked!
Go Carlie... from a vocal coaches perspective she has definate potential! Good Luck and Happy Birthday Carlie... she reminds me of my little friend Monica in the Bennion Heights first ward!
We hope you win! We both voted for you! We loved the video! Good luck!!!!
I voted! Happy Birthday and I hope she gets it! I'll be waiting for my cake in the mail...(Loved the facebook message)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARLIE! I hope you win the contest!!
Voted!
Post a Comment