Thursday, April 17, 2008

What's wrong with this picture?

Silly things happen when dad is in charge of bath time. Carlie and Davis thought they were pretty funny too. I can't believe Carlie actually let Davis put on her 'ducky jammies.' I think those pajamas are going to be around forever-she won't go a night without sleeping in them. I have given her many, many new pajamas to wear over the past few years, but those pajamas keep stretching and growing with her-they are like magic!

2 comments:

Ali and Rob said...

Hey Rick and Monica, I was so excited to see your name on Mindy's blog- hope its ok I wanted to see pictures, and congrats on the new baby! he is sooo cute! Carli and Davis are adorable also, they grow so fast. hope you all are doing well, I'll have to check in on occasion- hope to see ya at the golf tourn.

Christin said...

That's too funny! I can't wait til Chase is old enough to play jokes on us.