Tuesday, November 6, 2007
It's a ...
We had our big ultrasound on Friday and found out that we are having a.... healthy baby. The gender is still unknown. From what we could tell on the ultrasound, the baby looks healthy, it is just measuring a little small for the due date we were planning on. We may end up having a late March baby if they move my due date back. We will know more in the next month or so. If you are wondering why we didn't find out if it is a boy or a girl, it was Rick’s idea. I committed to it years ago thinking the day would never come where we would have one boy and one girl. We are still waiting and wondering like the rest of you. Exciting! Hopefully it won’t make the pregnancy seem longer!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I shouldn't even comment...I am still upset you didn't find out. How are we supposed to shower you with gifts...your loss I guess ;)
Congratulations...I am excited to find out what the gender is.
Congrats Monica! I didn't even know you were pregnant!!
Post a Comment