We had all kinds of fun this week as we celebrated Halloween. It started with a big party at Bette's and Marilyn's, with all the cousins, and ended Halloween night when the kids went
Trick-or-Treating. Carlie was a princess, of course, and Davis dressed up as a frog. Carlie wore her costume for two days straight and would have slept in it if I would have let her. Davis was just getting over a bad cold and missed out on some of the festivities, but was well enough to go Trick-or-Treating for a few hours. Here are a few pictures of our Halloween fun...
Carlie and all of her school friends.
Mike and the Princess-AKA Carlie and Collin
The results.
4 comments:
Your kids are so cute! What a lucky girl Carlie is to have two princess dresses!
Nice costume Rick! I can't wait to hear the "long story." The kids look cute. Was Davis a frog?
Hey rick and monica. This is a bit weird, but I found your blog just looking at my friends friends websites. Anyways, this is Jenny Heikkila, I used to work with rick, I was the receptionist at UPB. I was so excited to see your kids all grown up! I haven't seen Carlie since she was a baby! They are both so cute! If your still wondering who I am, you can look at my blog, www.jensam311.blogspot.com
PS. Love the costume Rick! :)
What cute kids...looked like you had a ton of fun for Halloween. Did the kids get a ton of candy?
Post a Comment