Sunday, May 22, 2011

What's New??

Here's what we have been up to in the last little while:

We just had our Month of Birthday's in March. Carlie turned 7, Davis 5 and Joseph 3. We planned two friend parties, a Tangled party for Carlie and a Dragon party for Davis. It is a crazy month full of cake, presents and craziness!! All the kids received Cherry Hill passes for their birthdays. We can't wait until the weather warms up and we can go swimming.

Carlie has been losing teeth like crazy! Got to love that smile!
She has two more weeks of being a 1st grader and then the carefree days of summer begin! She is getting so grown up!


We always knew it was a matter of time before Davis' crazy, no-fear ways would result in a broken bone. Well the time came in April when he was swinging on our swing set in the backyard and he jumped out of the swing and landed on his outstretched arm. Because Davis is so tough and didn't complain about his arm, it took us 2 days before we realized it was broken. We finally took him to the doctor and found out he broke the ulna bone in his left arm. He wore his cast for 4 weeks and never complained once while wearing it.


What can I say about this kid, but he is TROUBLE. Okay, I guess I should say he is your average, temperamental 3 year old. One huge milestone for this little boy is that he is finally potty-trained.

We sure love this cute girl! She is growing up WAY too fast. At 7 1/2 months she started crawling. She is such a happy little girl and always has a big smile on her face. This last week she has found she can pull up on the furniture and stand. I hope this doesn't mean she will be walking before she is one!!

3 comments:

Carol Lambert said...

Fun to see the pictures and read the updates! What a cute little family!

Janet said...

They are all growing up SO fast. Such cute pictures. I love the darling Easter outfits.

Heather said...

Your kids are adorable!! Looks like you are as good as I am at blogging! hahaha I'm a work in progress.