Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Face of Joe

How could you not love a face like that? :)



Here is one picture to show that Joseph does have a cute smile every once in awhile.


4 comments:

Emery's said...

He is so cute! He looks a lot like Davis to me.

What cute pictures of all of your summer adventures. It looks like you guys had fun!

Mary said...

My older kids have both gone through stages where they always make faces similar to this when getting their picture taken!
He is such a cutie!

Heather said...

He is SO stinking cute! I love all the funny smiling faces. Your summer looked like so much fun and your kids are adorable in all of them. Dropping off at kindergarten is really hard but they really do enjoy it so much! Your family is so beautiful Monica. (Oh yeah, I decided to just comment here on all the postings...I'm sure you figured it out but just in case.)

Carol Lambert said...

I am so glad you do this blog and love the pictures and comments. This summer went by so fast. Carlie looks so grown up! I think there's hope for Joseph -- at least let's just pray it's only a stage! Love you all.