Our little Joey's first birthday is fast approaching and his first year has flown by. We can't believe he is almost one! This past month has been the first of many things. Here are a couple that we have documented.
Joseph's first OREO cookie. He loved it, especially the mess!


His first winter. Mostly spent watching from the inside.

And last but not least, his first steps.
7 comments:
Wow, it looks like you have made up for your lack of updating. It's about time! I love the video. Joseph seems more steady walking than Holland does. He looks so cute with his messy oreo face. You are a nice mom to let him have one. (They are still one of my favorite snacks.)
Congratulations on your new niece and nephew. They are adorable.
Oh my heck! Collin and I watched the video about 10 times and just kept smiling and giggling. He is so stinkin' cute!
By the way, isn't being inside the best way to spend the winter ;)
Joes is so cute! We need to see him waling in person soon. :)
He is so cute! Thanks for posting the Oreo cookie picture! That one gave us a good laugh! I can't believe he is walking and that he is almost 1! We can't wait to see him and the other kiddos! We are on the countdown!
He is such a teddy bear I just want to squeeze him every time I see him. And he's walking!! I LOVE that cute baby walk as they wobble from side to side. He's a cutie and such a HAPPY baby!
I love that video! First steps are the cutest! ALSO, the other pictures are adorable as well.
I just realized that we forgot to call Joseph yesterday. Do you think he will forgive us?!
What a cutie.
Post a Comment