Thursday, January 15, 2009

Carlie's Winter Recital

Our little performer did a great job in her latest dance recital. It's fun to see her enjoy dance and especially enjoy being on stage. Here is a link to a video of her recital if you want to see her shine(Be sure to click on the "watch in high quality" link below the video.) In the video you can see she didn't want to leave the stage. She told us she wanted to stay and dance more. We were happy Grandpa Gord could spend the evening with us. He came and had dinner and a special ice cream treat before the recital.



7 comments:

Alexander Family said...

That is too cute that she didn't want to leave the stage...go Carlie!

The Emery's said...

Good job Calrie! You looked so cute and did SUCH a good job! What a good dancer! That's so funny she didn't want to get off the stage. Too cute!

Michelle

The Emery's said...

Sorry for the typing error Carlie! I really do know how to spell your name.

Emery's said...

What a cute little dancer! She was super cute and made me laugh! We will have to come see her dance one of these times.

Janet said...

That was so cute! She is looks like a natural. I love how she just stood there at the end. How funny!

jenny said...

How sweet! I wish I could have been there. She is such a cutie ;)

Carol Lambert said...

Carlie, you did such a great job, and you looked SO pretty! I am sorry I couldn't be there, but Grandpa Gord told me all about it.
Hey, do you think maybe next year Davis could take dance lessons, too? Don't you think he would look cute in a tutu?
I love you,
Grandma Carol