Ok HE is finally here, a little boy!
Born 3/18/08 at 2:30 in the afternoon
Almost 7 pounds and 19 ½ inches long
Carlie and Joseph
He has some hair
Carlie loving her new little brother
Davis staying far away from his new little brother!
I am sure Monica will add more once she gets home. Baby and Mom are doing well. WE ARE PROUD OF THEM BOTH!
11 comments:
What a cutie! He DOES look like Carlie! Especially in the first picture. I can't wait to see him in person. Congratulations!
P.S. I don't know how Monica managed to have a 17 lb baby. :)
Congratulations! What a little cutie! Glad to hear everything went well!
Congratulations!!!! Another beautiful baby! That will be so much fun for Davis to have a brother close to his age. So now it seems that most everyone in our group has two boys and a girl (besides Holly with 3 boys). I guess I know what to expect with my next baby :)
We are very happy for you guys. He looks perfect!
Love - Mary and Josh
P.S. - I love the name Joseph. You must have ruled out Fox?
Congrats! I love the name. Good job, you two!
You have such beautiful children!!! Congratulations from the Albuquerque Johnson's.
Congrats! We are so excited for you. What a cutie.
Yeah! I am so jealous. It will be nice when baby boy lewis is here safe and sound. Joseph is so cute and I could totally see Carlie in him. Congrats you guys--we love you!
Congrats Rick and Monica! He is a beautiful little boy! I'm happy for you.
Congratulations! What a cutie! I don't know how you made it all that time without knowing. That would drive me crazy. Good luck with everything!
LOVE HIM -- LOVE HIM -- LOVE HIM!
A Happy Grandma!
Post a Comment