The snow finally came!! The kids made a silly, buckethead snowman in the front yard. Here is a video of our D-Man eating the snowman. He is pretty silly himself!
My kids would be so jealous! Little D has been dying to make a snowman. We have enough snow now that we'll have to follow your example. I like the bucket head; that looks like something even I might be able to pull off. Thanks for the idea!
What a cute buckethead! You just have to wonder if I mean the snowman ... or Davis ... or the Dad filming the whole event! Love the pictures of Carlie and Davis in the snow. Now, if we could just get a picture of Monica outside loving the cold winter weather! Love, Mom/Grandma
Monica, I was so happy to get your Christmas card and see your cute family. Your kids have grown so much. I miss your family...hope you are enjoying your new home. Congrats on the baby. We really need to get together, maybe meet for lunch sometime and let the kids play. Anyway, I hope you don't mind if I add you to my blog so I can keep in touch. Visit us at broughfam.blogspot.com
Okay, I voted for my names ... but, why is it Scott Ryan and not Scott Rick? Is the "Ryan" for Ryan Kirby, so both Kirby boys get equal billing ... or for Rick's favorite brother ... or one of Monica's old boyfriends? I like the name Scott, but I am obviously confused on the Ryan choice for a middle name! What's wrong with Scott C. Lambert --- nobody would need to know that the "C" stand for a woman's name -- his grandma's name! Heck, I was a whole lot nicer to Rick than Ryan ever thought of being! It's getting pretty exciting, and must be getting closer, if we are picking out names! YEAH!
5 comments:
My kids would be so jealous! Little D has been dying to make a snowman. We have enough snow now that we'll have to follow your example. I like the bucket head; that looks like something even I might be able to pull off. Thanks for the idea!
What a cute buckethead! You just have to wonder if I mean the snowman ... or Davis ... or the Dad filming the whole event! Love the pictures of Carlie and Davis in the snow. Now, if we could just get a picture of Monica outside loving the cold winter weather!
Love,
Mom/Grandma
Very fitting for the family whose daughter calls her dad a bucket head!!
Monica, I was so happy to get your Christmas card and see your cute family. Your kids have grown so much. I miss your family...hope you are enjoying your new home. Congrats on the baby. We really need to get together, maybe meet for lunch sometime and let the kids play. Anyway, I hope you don't mind if I add you to my blog so I can keep in touch. Visit us at broughfam.blogspot.com
Okay, I voted for my names ... but, why is it Scott Ryan and not Scott Rick? Is the "Ryan" for Ryan Kirby, so both Kirby boys get equal billing ... or for Rick's favorite brother ... or one of Monica's old boyfriends? I like the name Scott, but I am obviously confused on the Ryan choice for a middle name! What's wrong with Scott C. Lambert --- nobody would need to know that the "C" stand for a woman's name -- his grandma's name! Heck, I was a whole lot nicer to Rick than Ryan ever thought of being! It's getting pretty exciting, and must be getting closer, if we are picking out names! YEAH!
Post a Comment