1. The way he nods his head yes when I finally figure out what he is trying to tell me.
2. The big hugs he gives before he goes to bed.
3. The way he loves his sister and always wants to be with her.
4. His energy level (even though I am exhausted at the end of each day).
5. The funny way he dances when music starts playing.
6. How innovative and creative he can be to solve the problems in his life .
7. How he teaches Carlie things she would never come up with on her own (not always positive).
8. His laugh when you nibble his toes.
9. The goofy faces he makes.
10. How he can fall and hit his head then be back up playing again without missing a step, or shedding a tear. He is a pretty tough boy!
There are many, many more reasons we love Davis and we sometimes get focused only on the crazy things he does. It's nice to remember that there is a sweet boy under that crazy, energized kid.
2 comments:
This list is so cute! It's true that all of the crazy and naughty things kids do make us love them even more, sometimes.
Monica, wouldn't those be some of the same reasons you love his daddy?! You are a brave, and lucky, woman to have two wild and crazy guys to love!
I know; I've been there!
Carol/Mom
Post a Comment